General Program Information
Question: What is the AAPC Passport Savings program?
The AAPC Passport Savings program is managed by Passport Unlimited and is designed to connect you with exclusive savings at many local and national vendors both online and around town. Enjoy!
Question: How can I provide feedback?
Your ideas, comments and suggestions are always welcome! If you have a question or if you'd like to make a suggestion you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, complete the suggestion form, or call us at (800) 410-4211.
Question: Can I suggest a vendor to be added to the program?
Your ideas and input are welcome! To suggest a new vendor, please complete our vendor suggestion form to make a recommendation.
Mobile Membership Information
Question: How do I use the mobile membership?
Once you have received your new mobile membership card number via the AAPC Passport Savings website, please download the Passport Mobile app on your smartphone then log in with your card number and work email used during registration. To download the Passport Mobile app, simply visit your phone's marketplace and search for "Passport Mobile". The Passport Mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices.
If you have previously downloaded the Passport Mobile app on your device, please make sure the app has been updated to the latest version.
Question: OK. I'm all signed into the app with my mobile membership credentials. What now?
When you are at a location that accepts your AAPC Passport Savings card, there are a variety of ways to access and use your mobile membership:
- Tap a listing to view the Details of a business' participation. Tap Use Card to display your mobile card or generate a redemption code at participating Passport Dining restaurant locations.
At Passport Dining restaurants, the app will generate a redemption code. The redemption code and card number shown should be written at the top of your receipt prior to payment. At local merchants, the app will display a live digital image of your card which should be presented to the merchant at the time of purchase.
Question: Can my spouse, partner or dependents use my mobile membership?
Yes: your spouse, partner or dependents may use your mobile membership. They will need your mobile card number and your work email address to activate the mobile membership on their devices. Since this is an employee benefit intended only for you and your immediate family, your AAPC Passport Savings mobile membership may be activated on a maximum of 5 devices.
Question: What if I have issues using the mobile membership?
If there's an issue blocking your use of the mobile membership or if you have any further questions on how to use your mobile membership, please call Passport's Member Relations team at (800) 410-4211 or email them at email@example.com. Passport's Member Relations team will be able to help troubleshoot any issues that you may be experiencing.
Online Vendor Discounts
Question: How do I get my discount online?
Participating e-commerce vendors are listed throughout the site. Click the ONLINE ONLY tab in the navigation to show only e-commerce offers. When you click on a link to any participating e-commerce vendor, instructions for savings will be presented to you in an overlay over the vendors' website. Some vendors require that you enter a membership code during checkout; others apply the discount automatically. Simply follow the instructions shown for savings!
Question: Can I access online offers from the Passport Mobile app?
Yes: you may use the Passport Mobile app to find and access online offers in the AAPC Passport Savings program. You will be directed to the online vendor's website from the Passport Mobile app to complete any online purchases.
Question: How do I use the card at Passport Dining restaurants?
When dining at participating Passport Dining restaurants, simply tap the appropriate listing within the Passport Mobile app to expose the offer details. Tap Use Card to generate a redemption code at participating Passport Dining restaurants. The redemption code and card number shown should be written at the top of your receipt prior to payment.
Once you've written the redemption code and card number at the top of your receipt and have included your method of payment, your discount will be discreetly deducted from your bill. Please tip 18-20% on your total bill, before any deductions are made. In select areas, some restaurants may automatically include an 18% gratuity on your bill. These restaurants are denoted with an icon in the upper-right portion of their listing on the website and within the details view on the mobile app.
Question: Are there any restrictions on restaurant use?
You may use the restaurant discounts as often as you like. However, the restaurant offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Passport Cards are valid any day during regular business hours, except on recognized holidays (New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving Day) or any special day a restaurant may observe as a holiday. If you have a question regarding a holiday, please contact the restaurant before your visit.
- Passport Cards are not valid with any other promotions or discounts, including Happy Hour menus/specials. Passport Cards are not valid for alcohol, desserts, wine specials, gift certificates, gift cards, promotional non-published menu items, when dining alone, or when ordering "to go" except where noted in a restaurant's listing on the website.
- The lowest priced adult entrée in the party (two or more people) is compliments of the restaurant.
- A minimum of one adult entrée per person in the party must be ordered. An appetizer is considered an entrée only if an entrée is purchased by the party. Entrées may not be split.
- DINING IN GROUPS: A MAXIMUM OF TWO CARDS PER PARTY MAY BE USED AT ONE TIME. If a party of four or more is present with two Passport Cards, the two lowest priced entrées in the party are compliments of the restaurant. This includes when separate checks are issued. When dining at a restaurant honoring the non-traditional menu discount of 20% off (2-6 people) a maximum of 6 people and a maximum of ONE card per party applies. Children's menu excluded.
- ADDITIONAL OFFERS: Additional offers differ from the standard offer, and are not honored at all restaurants; please reference the website for offer details.
- SELECT restaurants with non-traditional menus may offer 20% off (2-6 people) a maximum of 6 people and a maximum of ONE card per party applies. Children's menu excluded. This offer applies when ordering sushi, tapas and buffets.
- SELECT restaurants may offer discounts for members when dining alone, ordering "to-go" or on brunch, banquets or all-inclusive meals.
- When less than two entrées are ordered, BONUS discounts may apply. Check each restaurant's website listing to determine if a restaurant offers BONUS discounts.
- On prix fixé meals or combination meals, the entrée portion only will be compliments of the restaurant.
- TIPPING POLICY: As a Passport Corporate member, restaurants welcome you as a privileged guest. To allow us to maintain and expand your extensive selection of restaurants, please tip the wait staff 18-20% on your total bill, before any deductions are made.